- As a relative newcomer to the Bikepacking business this ride seems almost tailor made.
- I’m not an off-road cyclist as such, but feel very, very comfortable on gravel!
- A tour in the middle of Germany is great and the good infrastructure should make it easy. Arrival and departure, meals, overnight places – all quite uncomplicated.
- Alone and self supported, I can do that and enjoy it!
- The length is great for me, I estimate taking 3 “relaxed”, nice days.
- No high mountains in the way. I don’t underestimate German foothills, but 2,3,400 meters climbing in one go are more my thing than 1000 meters and more …
- I like the idea of being guided by a story.
- Time wise, the tour also fits perfectly into my schedule, right between the Transcimbrica in March and London-Edinburgh-London in August.
- What I can “offer”: I am known for the fact that while touring I am constantly taking pictures. Because I don’t like to hold onto the images just for myself I provide an almost constant live coverage of rides.